Question about Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

Unisa registration We made an error on our registration application. We put Bcom law instead of LLB. Is there any way we can change it

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 29 Answers

I think you should try to rewrite an application pleasing the apology for the same and correcting the relative fault as well. I think this will be helpful. For all the relative knowledge about the same I would recommend you to go through the same and possess a good knowledge of the same

Posted on Jan 21, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Unisa application form for teaching

This is FIXYA. This is not UNISA in South Africa.

Contact UNISA using their web site.


Sep 19, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

2 Answers

Halo my student no: 62430211,i cant edit my registration, as i would like to change english both 1501,2 to history 1501 , 2. if possible, would you please do it on my be half?

Hello, Kubwimana -

I have no idea why you chose to post your question on, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS!

Only you know the name of the school where you are registered. And, ONLY YOU can go about changing your course registration.

You will need to contact your school directly (in-person or via a telephone call) and ask how to go about changing your class registrations.

Best wishes.

Jul 28, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

2 Answers

Hi my name is cyril mchunu i want to check my nsfas status at ukzn howard college campus

If you would like to check the status of your 2017 NSFAS application, please visit the NSFAS website. Click on MyNSFAS account and login with your ID and the password you created during your application. If the status of your application is "Provisionally Funded", please contact Unisa's Division: Student Funding (DSF).

Check the status of your 2017 NSFAS application

Feb 25, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

Closing date of unisa registration payment for first semester 2018

Hello, Zethembiso -

I hope I am correct in understanding you are asking about registration and payment for the first semester of 2018 for the University of South Africa (UNISA) and not the University of South Australia (UniSA.)

I suspect you do not know how to find the University of South Africa website. This is the link to the University of South Africa home page:

Click or tap on the Contact Us link in the upper right corner of the home page and then choose the Student Enquiries link.

Note: is intended as a website for asking and answering questions on how to REPAIR _THINGS_.

I am a librarian by profession in the USA and am familiar in helping university students find the best sources of information to answer their questions.

Best wishes.

Jan 28, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

I want to know if i can do an late application with UNisa

Hello -

I hope I am safe to assume you are referring the University of South Africa. If so, see the information here:

This is the link to the Contact Us page for UNISA:
Click on the Student Enquiries link or choose the Send Us An Email link and follow the on-screen directions.

Jan 06, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

What is the closing of application and registering at UNISA

Hello, Sphamandla -

If you are referring to the University of South Africa, this is the link to the university home page:

On that web page, move your computer cursor to the Admissions link near the top of the page on the left.

Left click on the Admissions link and find the information you are seeking.

Note: Apparently application for the first semester of the 2018 school year is closed.

If you have more questions, this is the link to the Contact Us web page for the university:

Best wishes.

Jan 06, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

Not finding what you are looking for?
Higher Education (University) Logo

Related Topics:

492 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Higher Education (University) Experts

EE Eddie

Level 2 Expert

160 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

19090 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

23475 Answers

Are you a Higher Education (University) Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides