My treo 755 is not turning on, is just rebooting it self, over & over I have the same problem, the phone keeps rebboting over and over. I'm trying to reset it but can't find the reset button on the back panel of the phone. Where can i find the this reset button?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: treo not turnin on
Sir it can not be repaired by reseting phone you have to update software of phone if does not succes there must be a technecal problem we can do anything if there is a technecal problem in your inside phone.you have to visit nearest mobile repair shop thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Restart your Palm Treo 744p. Take out the battery from the phone for more than 3 min and put it back in. Switch on the phone and then try to Hot sync Again. Hopefully it will work. I am assuming that you installed the Palm Desktop software came with the phone on your computer I have same problem once in a while when i try to hotsync with new comp and this trick always worked for me.
try doing a hard reset just make sure you hotsync first so you can backup all your information. Always keep in mind the software you have loaded write it down and the website you got them from along with any registration codes. when doing a hard reset you will lose all the information and programs on the phone basically it will take you back to the way you first bought it.
How to Hard Reset a Treo 755
To perform a hard reset/clean wipe of a Treo 755, do the following:
1. Remove the battery cover from the back of the device.
2. Press and hold the power (red phone) button.
3. While holding the red power button remove and replace the battery from the device.
4. When you see the "Access Powered" screen on the device take you finger off of the power button. At this point, you'll be prompted to erase the device by pressing up on the directional pad.