TH1602 took too much time on searching songs in memory card
As I use a 4G TF card,it takes about one and a half minute for the player to make a playlist.During that the screen is dark and the player is not operable. I was wondering if the player get the function for playing the playlist created last time but not try to refresh the playlist everytime when the power is on even if no change is made to the player?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
I have the same unit, which I think was great value for money, but occasionally it refuses to start up (it hangs at the welcome screen) or doesn't play certain tracks. Whenever it acts up, the solution has been to
reflash/upgrade the firmware.
Hook up your mp3 player to your computer
Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer"
When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there.
Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on "Open" and now your files/songs should be visible.
Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release, right click and then click on "Delete"
Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want.
I hope this helps
You may have to format the MP3 Player. Hate to say that. This is due to write problems (not your fault, it is just the way of things computerized) that came from deleting the files. It does not happen often, it just happens.
HOWEVER, try this first..
1. Remove the battery 2. Press and hold "Play" 3. Plug it into the USB port 4. Release "Play" 5. Try to put the songs on there.
If 1-5 do not work, then download the firmware and reinstall it from RCA (search TH1602-A (or whatever model number you have)).
It depends sometimes some songs may be copyrighted and cannot be played on the Mp3............
But as u say ur able to play 67 songs............
Just format your Mp3 player......
Formatting the Mp3 Player:
Connect the Mp3 player to the Computer..........
Go to My Computer> Right click on the Removable Disk and click on Format and click on Start.....
Know reload all the songs back to the Mp3 player.....
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.