Question about RCA 27V520T 27" TV
It turns off and on by it self I cant find any burn marks on the bords and I need my tv back.
RCA HAS A KIT! which includes different solder and some paste for a better solder flow!
I resoldered mine without knowing that and it lasted 7 months before it started up again.
so now I'm on the way to givin it a total resolder on every component that creates heat , hopefully that will last another 7 months at least , also note that I replaced R033, R034, and C230 , if this continues to do it again I'm going to replace EEPROM and x001( crystal at 8.000mhz) and the IR sensor. I'm guessing that rca must have known that the sets heat up and the solder joints become bad ,I belive that the flyback and other hot components will do the same thing , as I also belive most of the models of this type chassi will encounter the same issues comming from bad solder or dried solder, if problem is not corrected soon then EEPROM the crystal and other components will suffer severe dammage, then the set is just another piece of history.
good luck to those who own one
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
MODO DE SERVICIO PARA UNA RCA MOD 27V412T Y EL CHASIS M134C
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2007 | RCA 27V520T 27" TV
Sep 22, 2017 | RCA 27V520T 27" TV
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: