Question about Hayward 1HP Super Pump II Inground Pool Pump
Hayward 1 hp pool pump loses suction after 2 hours. if i bump it and plug it back in it will run for 2 more hours and then i have to do the same thing again
Filters are getting blocked.
Clean more offten - use filter socks (if have skimmer box).
OR get better pump/filter system.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2013 | Pool & Spa
Oct 26, 2010 | Hayward Super Pump 1 1/2 - Hp for In...
1) Pump not primed
2) Leakage of air into suction system
3) Impeller clogged
4) Valve in suction or discharge line partly closed; Suction or discharge
line partly plugged or too small.
5) Plugged basket in skimmer or hair in lint strainer
6) Dirty filter.
Sep 09, 2010 | Jacuzzi MAGNUM POOL PUMP 1-1/2 HP MAGNUM...
Jun 04, 2010 | Hayward 1 Hp 2 Speed Super Pump Inground...
1) Clogged or restricted strainer or suction line
2) Plugged or restricted discharge line of filter (high
discharge gauge reading).
3) Air leak in suction (bubbles issuing from return fittings).
4) Pump operating underspeed (low voltage).
5) Plugged or restricted impeller.
May 31, 2010 | Hayward 1 Hp 2 Speed Super Pump Inground...
May 17, 2010 | Hayward EC-40 DE Pool Filter with pump
Feb 20, 2010 | Hayward SAND FILTER, PRO SERIES
Jul 03, 2009 | Hayward Power Flo Lx 1 Hp Pool Pump Sp1580
Jun 20, 2009 | Hayward EC75 HAYWARD PERFLEX FILTER SYSTEM...
Jun 01, 2009 | Hayward SAND FILTER, PRO SERIES
382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: