Question about Pinnacle Systems Studio AV/DV Version 9 Deluxe (202261744) Audio Input
I make a movie on studio 12 plus. The DVD plays on my computers but does not play on my DVD player which is a Philips Q35
Several possible solutions.
1. If you are using DVD-R discs, your player probably does not support them. There are known compatibility issues with DVD-R discs. If your burner supports it, use DVD+R discs.
2. Try burning at the slowest possible speed. That can help your player pick up the disc better.
3. Did you remember to put a menu in the beginning of your movie? Even if you have the disc set to skip the menu when inserted, it still must exist for some DVD players to recognize it as a disc and play it.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2012 | Insignia IS-DVD1001 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jul 27, 2011 | Philips DVD815AT DVD Player
If you have Studio version 12, download the latest version here.
If you have Studio version 11, download the latest version here.
Note: Studio 11 patches will only patch a previous install of Studio 11.
If you have an older version of Studio (Studio 9, 10, or 11 etc), it is advised for you to update to the current Studio software. The current version is Studio 12. Click Here to go to the Studio 12 Upgrade page.
How to download and install a patch:
• BLANK MEDIA IN THE DRIVE: Make sure that there is a blank, write-once media or rewriteable media in the DVD burner.
• TYPE OF DVD: Make sure that your DVD burner supports the media you use. As for any problem with burning a DVD, we recommend customer use rewriteable media to reduce the number of wasted DVDs when they have to troubleshoot a failure while burning DVDs. In this case, if you have only used rewriteable media, (RW) we would also recommend trying to use a write once (-/+ R) DVD and erasing the RW media.
• BRAND OF DVD: Pinnacle recommends using a name brand of DVD, i.e. Sony, Apple, Memorex, etc. Also we recommend trying a DVD from a different manufacturer to see if the problem is related to the brand of DVD that is being used.
NOTE: Check with the following site to find information on the media being used.
Nov 04, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS530 DVD Player
Sep 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2010 | Pinnacle Studio Plus Version 11
Nov 18, 2008 | Durabrand PDV-705 Portable DVD Player
Oct 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2008 | Pinnacle Systems Studio AV/DV Version 9...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: