- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The book will not do you any good for this, as these instructions are not included. I want to do the same thing with mine, but other forums are saying that it is not possible to download any info from the LG 290C to computer using the USB data cable I have. They recommend using the Bluetooth connectivity. I purchased a dongle to connect to my pc via Bluetooth, but cannot get matching codes (there is no way to enter a code into the phone or the pc for Bluetooth connectivity). I have resorted to emailing the pictures to myself, downloading the pics from my email to my pc, then saving. Good luck!
Depending on the phone and computer set up, there are several ways.
1) Bluetooth them to your computer. If you don't have Bluetooth on the computer, a USB dongle at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc. will run you about $20.00.
2) Send them as a picture message to your email, and download them to the computer.
3) Find a USB cable that matches your phone and find a software program (BitPim is a free choice, for example) that will allow you to manage your phone's media.
You need a USB cord you can get for like 14 bucks at a verizon store...hook up that and go to settings...then tools...go to number 9. USB mass Storage and click on that and connect. it will connect to your computer and you can open it through either going to My Computer or wait until the popup screen opens.