- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have fixed this on the DSi by deleting the Mario Kart DS file using the Action Replay DSi Code Manager software. Under MY CODELISTS on right hand pane create a new file by clicking NEW then right click ADD NEW GAME type in both game code and game ID e.g. ACMP E45A2937 for Mario Kart DS. Right click Mario Kart DS and select add new cheat. The cheat codes can be copy and pasted in here. Drag and drop the file from the right hand side to the left hand side of the window so that it appears in the memory card list. Press COMMIT CHANGES to save.
Your Action Replay DS hardware may require resetting if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
* Code Manager PC software is reporting that Action Replay DS does not contain enough free space when it actually contains no codes.
* Code Manager PC software is reporting the console`s battery is low when it’s actually fully charged.
* Multicolored bars are shown on the screen after you confirm the entry of a game ID when trying to manually enter codes.
* You can use the Code Manager PC software without any problems until the Action Replay DS is connected via USB set to the update mode on the console, at which point Windows shows a run time error.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, please follow the steps below to reset the Action Replay DS hardware. Please beware that resetting the Action Replay DS hardware will not restore a default codelist, and any codes which are stored on the Action Replay DS will be erased.
1. With your console powered off insert the Action Replay DS
2. Hold down buttons A+B
3. Turn your console on
4. With A+B still held down, as soon as you see the Action Replay DS license screen press and hold down buttons START+SELECT so that you now have 4 buttons held down
5. Hold all 4 buttons down for around 10 seconds until the Action Replay DS loads to it`s home screen
6. If Action Replay DS doesn’t hold on the license screen for around 10 seconds when you do this, you may need to turn off and try again
1) Open Code manager and insert your AR USB cord with the AR itself in the DS slot make sure the DS is off.
2) Turn on your DS so that on the PC screen the Code Manager is listing the Games already on the AR
3) Then when the games are on the screen decide what game you want to add codes to, Makesure there is a copy of that game in the Default code list with the cheats you already have on there if the game is not in a code list in the slot "My codelists" drag the game into a code list, What should happen is the top DS screen will say Reading, then the games master code same should be on the PC screen under the new box "Process"
4) On the code list where you have just dragged the game to the game should be in there open it up by clicking the little + next to it.
5) In that game file there should be all the cheats you have prevously added. right click on the game tile and hit add new cheat, Cheat details should appear so add a name and copy and paste the code then hit okay afterwards delete the file on the AR NDS code list and copy and paste the new one so that when it is open it will have all your old cheats and the new ones.
what you have to do is goto the game in your my codelist and then open that up with the + symobol and then right click and add new code then close the game by pressing the + button again then left click on the game and hold it down and drag it to the left side to your ds code list to the action replay there and it will update.
Unfortunately not all games are supported by Action Replay. I suggest following the AR update instructions in the instruction booklet to download the newest codelists from the action replay websites, if you follow them step by step you should get the new codelists no problem. Your game might still not be supported though, just update frequently and hopefully they'll add your game soon!
The AR should come pre-loaded with codes for most games. If you followed the directions carefully and there are no codes for your game I suggest following the AR update instructions in the booklet to reset and download the most up to date codelists for your games.
Have you tried re-installing the Action Replay Code Manager through the
disc? I find that re-installation works for most computer programs when
the first-time-installation fails. Just choose the most recommended
settings (don't do manual stuff) and try again. If it still does not
-Check to see if your internet is connected properly -Check the disc for any scratches; Scratches on the top of the disc are LETHAL to memory!