Question about HP xw4600 Workstation Linux Installer SATA-SAS PC Desktop
I lost my Cd installation for hp laserjer p1008 printer. pl guide me how to install the printer? lost installation cd of hp all in one 3052
1. Go to support.hp.com
2. In the "Enter your product number" area, typ in LaserJet 3052, or whichever model your printer is. I was confused because in your question you also mentioned the p1008. Either way, just enter in the model name.
3. Under "Tasks for HP LaserJet 3052 Printer", the first thing is download drivers and software. Choose that.
4. Then, select your language and operating system. If you're not sure what operating system you have, right click on "my Computer" that is on your desktop, and go to properties. The general tab contains the information about what operating system you have.
5. Then, go to the "Quick Jumps to download by category" and choose "Driver"
6. In my humble opinion, I always pick the driver at the top of the list, because it is most updated.
7. Click the download button.
8. In the popup window, choose run.
9. This should start the installation process.
Posted on May 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jan 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP xw4600 Workstation Linux Installer...
Sep 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3052 All-In-One Printer
Aug 09, 2009 | HP LASERJET P1005 Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP xw4600 Workstation Linux Installer...
Jan 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3052 All-In-One Printer
Mar 14, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: