Question about Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
During the transaction, when customer intercats with the device (entering PIN, confirming amount or doing signature), displays going blank and communication with the device cannot be established until it is rebooted. The device has power because there is a light comming from the display.
1. To calibrate the ENTouch 1000 power off the device.
2. Prior to restoring power touch the pen to the center of the screen and do not move it.
3. Power on the device. Leave pen in center of the screen and do not move it. If you move it the device will not enter calibration mode.
4. Allow device to boot. If you held the pen in place the EnTouch 1000 will enter calibration mode.
5. Follow the on screen instructions. Be very methodical and do not try to rush it...
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Check the power adapter, sometimes they get hot and they don't supply enough power to the pin pad. Also make sure that the power cable is not loose, twisted or broken, this can also contribute to the problem.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2013 | PANDIGITAL Android 2 GB 9Inch Multimedia...
Apr 21, 2012 | RIM BlackBerry PlayBook with 16GB Memory
Dec 05, 2010 | Compaq (153515-001) Touch Pad
Jun 24, 2010 | Compaq (153515-001) Touch Pad
Jun 17, 2010 | 3M Ideaboard IB3200 (78-9236-6377-3)...
Dec 18, 2008 | Wacom Bamboo Fun 8.5" x 5.3" USB Tablet...
Nov 04, 2008 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Jun 07, 2008 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Nov 20, 2007 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Mar 17, 2009 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: