Question about Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
During the transaction, when customer intercats with the device (entering PIN, confirming amount or doing signature), displays going blank and communication with the device cannot be established until it is rebooted. The device has power because there is a light comming from the display.
1. To calibrate the ENTouch 1000 power off the device.
2. Prior to restoring power touch the pen to the center of the screen and do not move it.
3. Power on the device. Leave pen in center of the screen and do not move it. If you move it the device will not enter calibration mode.
4. Allow device to boot. If you held the pen in place the EnTouch 1000 will enter calibration mode.
5. Follow the on screen instructions. Be very methodical and do not try to rush it...
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Check the power adapter, sometimes they get hot and they don't supply enough power to the pin pad. Also make sure that the power cable is not loose, twisted or broken, this can also contribute to the problem.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 31, 2013 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Dec 11, 2012 | Ingenico i6780 Signature Capture Pad -...
Dec 01, 2012 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 03, 2011 | VeriFone MX830 SC TCH Signature ETH...
Aug 08, 2010 | Wild Planet Room Gear Atm Safe Bank
Sep 15, 2008 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 24, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 20, 2007 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Mar 17, 2009 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
558 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: