I have lost the instructions on how to pair my headset with my Sony Ericsson. The blue light flashes in all sorts of sequences and I just can't get it to pair up...? it wont go into pairing mode while connected to my PS3. plus i dont have the instruction manual
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,this is a detailed description of how you pair your jabra headset to your phone;
1. Please ensure that the Headset is OFF, i.e the blue light is not flashing.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button until you see a solid blue light (approximately 8 seconds), then release.
3. Set your phone to “discover” the headset by following your phone's instruction guide. Typically, the steps involved going to a “setup”, “connect”, or “Bluetooth” menu on your phone and then selecting the option to “discover” a Bluetooth device.
4. When your phone finds the “Jabra BT125”, it asks if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by selecting “yes” or “ok”.
5. When your phone asks for a passkey, enter “0000” (4 zeros) from your keypad and then press “yes” or “ok”.
(Note: Pairing must be done every time the Headset establishes a link with a different mobile phone or other Bluetooth compatible device) Thanks and take care
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
This is one of the mistake commonly done by many people. First you need to pair. Let me walk you through. First, the headset has to be switched to pairing mode which is done by holding the on button for a while even after the headset is switched on. Then the bluetooth headset light will remain on. You switch on the phone bluetooth, search new device. Then select it and press the option for pairing. Read the instructions which come on the phone display and select accordingly. It will ask for passcode which is usually four zeros. Then it will get paired ask you whether to connect. You select connect and you are done.
Mine is a Blackjack II, but i did get it to connect. Hold the clear button down on the Jabra until it lights solid blue, keep holding it with one hand while you use the other hand to operate your Blackjack. I went to Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth, then "Add new device". As long as my Jabra was lit solid blue, the phone found the headset. Then it will ask you for the pin code, which i found by accident (0000 - four zero's).
1. I have the Jabra 125. You can get the manual at www.jabra.com if you have a different one. 2. Turn off your phone. Power off. The order of powering on devices is the key. 3. Press and hold your Jabra power button until it's glowing blue (not flashing blue light--but constantly on) 4. Then turn on your phone...and look for wireless devices in your phone menu. 5. Make sure you have bluetooth turned on. 6. the phone will find the Jabra, and then will ask to pair with it. passcode is 0000. 7. That's it.
Again, the key is the order of turning on devices.
First make sure your bluetooth and your phone are fully charged. Next press the on - off button in the middle of your bluetooth until it is a solid blue color. If it is flashing it is not in the pair mode. Just hold it down until it is a solid blue light.
Then set your phone to the pairing mode following your phones set up bluetooth instructions. Select the discover, search, or add function on your phone. Your phone should find the bluetooth device and ask "do you want to pair with it?" Accept by pressing yes or ok on the phone and entering the passkey or pin # of 0000 or 4 zeros.
Your phone should confirm when pairing is complete.
I discovered that I was not holding the on-off button down long enough for my bluetooth to reach the pairing mode and give me a solid blue light.
I hope this helps as I know how frustrating this can be.
on the jabra head set press and hold the button for about 3 seconds and then the blue light on the headset should stay illuminated.
Then go to your phone and search devices, when your phone finds the jabra, you may have to put in a pairing code normally four noughts,zeros (0000), when inputed the headset blue light should change from a solid light to a intermittent flashing light, showing on your phone that the connection is succesful.