Question about Vtech 5867 Cordless Phone
My vtech cordless phone will not audibly ring. message is ringer off. how to turn ringer on.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2013 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Jan 30, 2012 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Jul 25, 2010 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Dec 31, 2009 | Vtech CS5121 Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Nov 01, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
9,183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!