Question about Vtech 5867 Cordless Phone
My vtech cordless phone will not audibly ring. message is ringer off. how to turn ringer on.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2013 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Jan 30, 2012 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Jul 25, 2010 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Dec 31, 2009 | Vtech CS5121 Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Nov 01, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
11,559 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!