Question about Hitachi 55VS69 55" Projection HDTV
Ok! You wouldn't believe the thing I went through to get a respectable answer to your query! First, I DL'd your models user manual... Nothing! So, I called 1-800-Hitachi! The manual said it was open 24-7! Nothing...(Business hours are from 8am to 5pm est) Then I went to Hit's web site www.hitachi.us.com. Nada! So then I did a world wide search of your error code and I finally got an answer! ...In Japanese! So then I had Google translate it by copy & paste in the Google window. But all it came up with was a eerily complex flow chart of something called "Input Format Hierarchy"! which, as you ALREADY know, is saying you may not be getting everything out of your cable! AARGH!
So then I called a friend at Tele-Vue in Denver, CO., but he, also, was stumped. He speculated though that it may be that your TV is looking for a certain audio channel that your cable isn't providing.
So, here's my best advice to you. Call Hit during bussiness hours and that will get your ball a'rolling!
I really did try my best to get you an answer. Sorry I fell short. Who else would do ALL that for free! LOL! Have a great day, bro!
Posted on May 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2016 | Pool & Spa
Sep 20, 2014 | Lenovo ThinkPad T420 Notebook
Apr 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Errors 30 through 33 all indicate the loss of communications or erratic communications between
the microprocessors in the upper PCA and the lower PCA. The trouble shooting procedures for
all of the are essentially the same. Error 30 is defined as upper PCA not receiving from lower
PCA. Error 31 is defined as faulty data received from lower PCA. Error 32 is defined as lower
PCA not receiving from upper PCA. Error 33 is defined as faulty data received from upper PCA
1. An upper PCA to lower PCA interconnect cable is bad.
2. The interconnect cable at the upper PCA was mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector.
3. A 5.17 EFX equipped with version 1.01 upper and lower software.
4. A 5.17 with mismatched upper and lower software.
5. A defective lower PCA.
6. A defective upper PCA.
1. Substitute a know good interconnect cable between the upper and lower PCAs to determine
if the interconnect cable is defective.
2. Remove the interconnect cable from the CSAFE connector and insert it in the correct upper
3. Replace the 5.17 upper and lower software with the most current software versions.
4. If only one of the upper or lower software is version 1.01, replace the version 1.01 software
with the most current version of software.
5. Substitute a known good lower PCA to determine if the lower PCA is defective.
6. Substitute a known good upper PCA determine if the upper PCAs defective.
Dec 10, 2011 | Precor 9.31 Treadmill
Feb 16, 2011 | DISH Network 322 DTV Receiver
Apr 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
Jan 31, 2009 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Oct 27, 2008 | Hitachi 55VS69 55" Projection HDTV
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!