Question about Level 9 Sound Designs Monsoon Planar Media 9 Speaker

1 Answer

Lost thin cable from compter to subwoffer

I lost the small cable, the thin one that conect my computer to the subwoffer, were can I purchase one?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 65 Answers

U can prolly get one from radio shack or best buy that would b ur best bet

Posted on May 29, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Whats the name of the conecting cable from jcv subwoffer speaker ro jvc reciever rx 5042

The cable you need to connect the subwoofer to the receiver is a Male RCA to Male RCA, Mono shielded cable, the length can be chosen according to your needs.
Good Luck

Oct 30, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I need to connect a subwoffer VGA with an stereo receiver. Do you know where I can find a cable to do this?

i have hts 3455/98 i connect perfectly all cables but sound is coming from only one speaker. pl help me about this problem.

Mar 28, 2013 | Philips HTS3450 System

1 Answer

Lost connection from computer to camera

Sounds like the camera is shutting off because of a bad battery. Make sure the cables between the camera and computer are in good.

You can always purchase a card reader for under $20 that will allow you to take the SD Card out of the camera and put it into the reader that plugs into the computers usb port.

Apr 23, 2012 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cant get conected

Can you clarify the problem? I have the same modem. make sure that the coax cable is connected to your wall and that the ethernet cable is going from your modem to your router or computer. If all else fails pull the power chord out of the back (thin black chord) and wait 30 seconds or so, and plug it back in. This will reset your modem.


1 Answer

I lost one of my speaker cords for my BOSTORN MICROMEDIA SYSTEM.The system has bass floor subwoffer, and two 3" X 3" soeajers,\r\nThe serial number iw EJ0102668 on the subwoofer,and the part# is...

You can order replacement speaker cables from Gateway Spares online.
These look like the appropriate cables:

8001844 - Gateway - Boston Acoustics Black Volume Control Speaker Cable
8001845 - Gateway - Boston Acoustics Micromedia Black Speaker Cable
8001846 - Gateway - Boston Acoustics Volume Control Speaker Cable

I hope that helps.

Mar 08, 2011 | Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers

1 Answer

I got a new compter the same one as i got now how do i put the old bunner in the new one

Open the case. then you will an power cable (red,black,yellow) remove it. You will an large flat type cable remove it, ther might be small audio cable remove it, Remove the screws on the sides of cd unit. Rev. the process to put in new computer. if you have make model of units might be able to go more detailed.

Feb 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do i connect it to a the subwoffer sw 50 ht

on the back of your receiver is a subwoofer pre-out, connect one cable here, and connect the other end of this cable to your subwoofer - line level in. (depends on your subwoofer and receiver) but that's how mine is connected. yours will be similar.

Feb 10, 2010 | Kenwood VR-505 Receiver

2 Answers

Someone gave my daughter an old laptop it is a compaq. All she has is the laptop. It is operating on Windows 2000. What do I need to do to conect it to dsl?

You need an ADSL modem, a cable, a network card, software.
Windows 2000 provides wizards for network and Internet connection setup. Wizards break down a task into individual steps and guide the user through the steps one at a time.

There is a great tutorial here..

Feb 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Level 9 Sound Designs Monsoon Planar Media 9 Speaker Logo

Related Topics:

204 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Level 9 Sound Designs Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

5487 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75599 Answers

Are you a Level 9 Sound Designs Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides