Question about iLO LCT32HA36 Television

1 Answer

Voltage regulator I was told I needed a voltage regulator. Is there an easy way to replace this? They wanted to charge me 260.00 dollars

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 12 Answers

If you know what voltage regulator is broken then its an easy fix. But for $150 you buy a knew power supply so i don't really think its worth paying $260 for them to fix a small part like that, but if you are going to work on it make sure you know what you are doing and be cautious because capacitors can store a great amount of voltage even after you turn of the tv.

Posted on Jun 21, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Checking or replacing stator


May 30, 2014 | 2003 Suzuki GSX-R 750

1 Answer

I have an 86 toyota pcickup battery charge light is on have good battery and replaced alternator twice.

i think you have an external voltage regulator in that year , ck that first . The easy way to tell if it has an external regulator ,if it has carburated it has an external regulator if its fuel-injected its internal regulator in side the alternator.Have you checked to see how much voltage the charging system is putting out at an idle ? It should be around 13.5 volts to 14.5 volts any less then 12.5 charge light won't go out.

May 05, 2011 | 1986 Toyota Pickup 4WD

1 Answer

Where is the voltage regulator?

the voltage regulator is built into the altenator,if you are having a charge problem, theres an easy way to check to see if it;s charging, while the engine is running disconnect the positive side post of battery, careful not to ground it to anything metal, if car dies,no charge from altenator, if it stays running,reconnect the positive post, if not you'll need to leave that disconnected to replace that altenator.if you need further assistance from fixya please post your question and we'll be happy to help you.thank you for choosing!!

Nov 21, 2010 | 1993 Dodge Dynasty

1 Answer

I put a 99 3.2 dodge Concorde engine in a 01

You cannot run an external regulator on this, your only solution is to replace the ECM.

Dec 02, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Intrepid

1 Answer

I have a 2004 Mazda 6 with the 2.3 liter engine. I have replaced the altenator 4 times and the battery twice because the battery light comes on and the transmission shifts to the 3rd gear. When the...

Could be a eloctronics fault! Have a reputable do a diagnostics check, alternativ solution fit a Bosch replacement alternator.

Sep 12, 2009 | 2004 Mazda 6

1 Answer

Voltage regulator

Voltage regulator is built-in to the alternator assembly.

Have you tried replacing the battery?
A battery with a shorted cell will not charge properly and may even damage an alternator or regulator.

Note1: use a digital voltmeter (about $25 at Lowe's or Radio Shack) and check voltage across batt terminals while engine running. If more than 12.6 Volts DC and more typically about 13 Volts, then the alternator is working.

Note2: from Jan 98 to May 98 shows a different part # alternator than June - Dec 98
check the manufacture date on your driver door edge.

Oct 25, 2008 | 1998 Mazda Protege

1 Answer

Charging system

you can also try to instal a external regulator, from the 70,s or 80's but that will be like a good mikey mouse job,
if you can't affort to pay that money now, the only way is visiting auto electrical shops and ask for an external regulator, if they don't want to do it i will tell you how to do it, but if you want it original then have the computer replaced, but before replacing teh computer make sure you are getting igniton power to alternator at one of the small thing wires,
i will aprecviate your ranking and good luck

Jun 23, 2008 | 2004 Dodge Ram

Not finding what you are looking for?
iLO LCT32HA36 Television Logo

Related Topics:

191 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top iLO Televison & Video Experts

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1667 Answers

Radames Pagan
Radames Pagan

Level 3 Expert

196 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2318 Answers

Are you an iLO Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides