a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To hide the times display on the nokia 2690, simply go to the menu, select the settings, then you scroll to date and time, in date and time scroll to date and time format settings, in the date and time format settings select time, when you open the page you will see clock and 12-hours or 24 hours depending on what time format you are using, select clock, you will see show time and hide time, select hide time.
All the best
To change the clock time, just right click on the clock in the bottom right. Then go to Adjust Date/Time. A window should open and there should be an option to Change Date/Time. Click on that and a new window opens up. On the right of that window is the clock. Just click on the hour to highlight it and then click the down arrow to put it down one hour. Press ok and your clock is fixed.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
u can try using YAHOO WIDGETS from widgets.yahoo.com
u can find lots of clocks that sync with the online server of the widget itself.. in some clocks u can also set a reminder for nething u want.
or u can www.worldtimeserver.com to sync ur windows clock with it. u can find the details of how to sync the clock in the F1 option of ur HP. just press F1 for HELP and type in ur query,it'll guide u with the styeps. if ur using Vista on it then the Vista clock syncs it self with the time server.. u can see it by double clicking the clock in the taskbar at bottom right corner where the clock is.
PLEASE RATE ME,WOULD APPRECIATE IT