Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
I was recently bought 5 units of EOC from Singapore, it was happened that one of this device currently experiencing mal-function of the site survey which it could not able to display any available AP in site. I tried to checked the statistics, only wireless LAN Received packet is zero while they other are still increasing each value.
For almost 4 months I used the said device but suddenly last friday I noticed that it was no longer connected with my AP.
I tried to contact the supplier of in singapore tech but there was no answer from them until now regarding this problem.
I just want to ask if this device having a problem with the radio transmitting the power or it is a system problem. Please help me how to troubleshoot with it. Thank you very much for your help.
Philip C. Diaz
Have not worked on such a brand/model, but if it is anything similar to a Motorola Canopy CPE then you would have to check:
1. that the AC/DC adapter is putting out 48VDC with the use of a voltmeter;
2. that power is being received and transferred by the Inline Power Injector (PoE) to the unit's Ethernet cable;
3. that you can ping the unit (192.168.1.1)
4. back-up or log your configurations and then do a system reset.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back result so we can figure other things out.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Oct 22, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 11, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 06, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 14, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Jul 14, 2008 | EnGenius ECB-3220
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Nov 24, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: