An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: not saving pictures
Try with normal reset path > menu> tools > setting s> PHONE SETTINGS > general> restore factory settings or dial *#7780# or if prob persists then take back up of ur phone then dial *#7370# for hard reset good luck !
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you try the File Manager ?Applications > Office > File Manager : there you'll seeC: Phone MemoryE: Mass Memory F: Memory Card you can move your files manually & very easily using this file manager.
MAKE YOUR S60 DEVICE FASTER AND RECOVER RAM .....CONTD....
1. While accessing the default app manager( Uninstaller ). It normally takes a lot of time to scan though the uninstaller files if you have lots of apps already installed. It may even give you a 'memory full unable to remove' error as well. Same could be shown while installing. Soln. A simple solution to this is browse though using a file explorer and go to c:\system\install and e:\system\install\ later You will find the uninstaller files in the above directories. All you have to do is to create a subdirectory probably as below c:\system\install\Bypass e:\system\install\Bypass\ Normally in the install folder there would a quite a few apps which you would not be uninstalling/reinstalling frequently(non-frequent updates). All you have to do is mark these files, (These files have an *.sis extention.) cut them and paste them in the Bypass folder we created inside the install folder. You can also delete duplicate unsinstaller files( files of same app but different version-Dont delete anything if youre not sure) This will make sure that the app manager( Uninstaller ) does not scan through most of the files as they are in the bypass folderand saves time and memory while uninstalling. You may open the app manager( Uninstaller ) and check how fast it opens scans and uninstalls. Now in future if you have to remove any application which is in the bypass folder, then cut it from the bypass folder and get itunder install and open the app manager( Uninstaller ) and remove. It takes an effort here but it will save time more often. 2. Boot faster and save memory Soln. Another one, but be more careful. There is a folder called c:\system\recogs\ and e:\system\recogs\ These folders contain *.mdl files which normally start on reboot by which reboot is delayed and they consume some RAM memory as well. Now there are certain license manager files and other app files, you need to start while starting the phone, leave them asit is. But you will find other files like quicksheet.mdl etc which is not needed to start on reboot. Such files can be marked and placed into a subdirectory \Bypass under recogs and restart the phone, which will save time and memory as well. Do it for both c:\ and e:\ carefully. Later on as required you may bring files from \Bypass to recogs. Tips- If you get App closed **** error on startup/reboot. This is just the trick for you. Dont delete anything if youre not sure. Caution: If you're not sure of something-Dont do it, unless you are experimenting at your own risk.
THE "TO DO" TRICK
Guys i don't know if this works, whether it is true or just a placebo. Find out yourself by trying it.
1.) Change your phone's date to the 01.05.2005
2.) Go to the calendar
3.) Now we need to create two new* to-do's (Options > New entry > To-do)
4.) These two to-do's need to have the following information:
- 1. To-do:
*.Subject:Speed *.Due date:04.08.2005 *.Priority: High
Lack of memory in cellular phones is usually due to installation of too many third party applications and or too many programs running at the same time. Try to free up memory by closing applications that you are not using and ensure that your emails and attachments are being save to your memory card and not your phones storage space. Also be sure to clean out your mobile browsers memory from time to time. install all your programs, music and themes to your memory card. this will surely free up your phones memory and prevent the "low memory" message.
To free device memory, transfer data to a memory card in the file manager. Mark files to be moved, select Move to: folder > Memory card, and a folder.
To free memory from the device or from the memory card, use Image Store available in Nokia PC Suite to transfer images and video clips to a compatible PC. See the CD-ROM supplied with your device.
To remove data to free memory, use File mgr., or go to the respective application. For example, you can remove the following:
• Messages from Inbox, Drafts, and Sent folders in Messaging