Question about Kenmore 63652 Microwave Oven
My young daughter placed a travel mug with liquid in our oven for about two minutes. The mug is made up of some metal, plastic, chrome, etc. Could she have damaged the oven because of this? Also now the oven has a burning smell when used. Any Ideas??
Yes, most likely she damaged the magnetron and so the cheapest method once the unit dies totally is to get a new microwave. The scientific reason of what happens can be found below.
Posted on May 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2010 | GE JVM1790 Convection / Microwave Oven
Jul 02, 2010 | GE Profile Spacemaker 1.8 Cu. Ft....
Nov 25, 2008 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Oct 08, 2008 | Sharp R-353 Microwave Oven
Aug 04, 2008 | Sharp R-930AK Convection/Microwave Oven
Jul 26, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jul 10, 2008 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
May 11, 2008 | Frigidaire FMV156D Microwave Oven
Apr 24, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 22, 2008 | Sharp R-510HW Microwave Oven
Sep 06, 2017 | Kenmore 63652 Microwave Oven
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: