Question about Kenmore 63792 Microwave Oven
Microwave power went out when cooking, along with fan and light. Is there a fuse to replace on the unit. It is an over the stove unit.
Assuming that you have checked the voltage/breaker at the unit, There is a fuse located behind the user interface. You must exercise caution in this area as there is a high potential for harm due to the capacitor having been energized. If you are not comfortable/experienced handling high voltage, then I would strongly recommend calling for service. Hope this helps... Bill
Posted on May 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2012 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Oct 16, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 15, 2012 | Maytag MMV1153A Microwave Oven
Oct 02, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 02, 2012 | Sharp R820JS 900 Watts Convection ...
May 16, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 23, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 01, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 05, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 30, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: