Question about Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
My Kenmore HE2 washing machine stops about 3 minutes before the spin cycle ends leaving my clothes clean but very wet. There are no codes. It just goes through the entire cycle until 3 minutes from the end and shuts off. The door remains locked so I have to actually start and then manually stop a new cycle to get the door to unlock. Any suggestions/solutions as to what the problem might be and how to fix it? I have a similar problem. My washer won't finish the spin cycle during the express wash. There are suds in the washer, but I use the he detergent. I have tried running the wash through the Rain/Drain/Spin cycle and it still will not spin. I have also tried the Normal/Casual wash setting and the washer still will not spin. The washer is also level and there are no apparently blockages in the pipes, because water flows quickly in and out of the washer during the wash cycles. Please Help!
You have blockage in you drain plug. to solve this problem you'll have to remove the lower front panel of your machine by removing the 3 (1/4") screws on the vary bottom of the machine. once the panel is removed you'll see a 1 1/2" white PVC drainage plug. turn the inner plug to the left in till open. (WARNING ALL THE WATER IN THE DRUM WILL DRAIN THOUGH THIS PLUG) remove debris likes socks or everything that's there replace the panel and your all set.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 15, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2013 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Apr 20, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 11, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Aug 09, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 13, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jan 14, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
1,653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: