Question about Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Click on "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark " " Series."
3. Click on "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click on "Next."
5. Click on "Finish."
6. Click on "Restart Windows."
1. Make sure no other programs are open.
2. Insert the CD and wait for the installation window to appear.
3. Connect the USB to your computer when prompted to do so. If an "Add New Hardware Wizard" appears when the cable is connected click on "Cancel."
4. Click on the "OK" button on the Install screen to begin running the software. Follow the prompts and accept the Licensee Agreement to allow the software to load.
5. Once the software has loaded, click on "Finish."
6. Once the software has loaded, you will be able to click "Finish." Your software is now installed.
Posted on May 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2010 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Jul 15, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Mar 19, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 03, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!