I'm using NOKIA 7610 , From my application manager i close the phone app by mistake , After that my mobile is close all the app and showing NOKIA window for 10 sec and BLANK and again showing NOKIA window , Please give me the solution.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: 7610 memeory card problem
I'm using NOKIA 7610 , From my application manager i close the phone app by mistake , After that my mobile is close all the app and showing NOKIA window for 10 sec and BLANK and again showing NOKIA window , Please give me the solution
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am going to teach you how to reset your memory card password in easy step. Before we start you need to have X-plore (application used to explore your system files and folder even the hidden folders in your device) Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile. If you want to download X-Plore search around internet you can download free trail. Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the "show the system files" Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore Step4: Once you reached there you need to press "3" under option to set it in the Hex-viewer Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??"?x???6?2?6?2?6). Just check the character between the "?" it is your password ie: 62626
rupesh ingie Hello the first thing you can do is pull the battery and let the phone reboot. If that doesn't work go to balckberry dot com and downlaod desktop manager. This will help you reload all you allpications back into the phone as well as backup yout information.You can also go in the optinons . The wrench looking icon on your phone and go to advance options and then settings and deletel any applications your not using. this is a sign that your phone memeory is being used up. You may need a memory cardfor your curve. You can then run applications and pictures of the memory card instead of the phone. You can delete some apps like chinses and *** fonts. if your not using the blackberry maps. if your not using brickbreaker. and a host of other apps. You don't want to erase the core ones.
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 7610 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 7610 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip