- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your camera is working exactly as SLRs have worked for the first half-century since their invention. You frame the picture through the viewfinder then take the shot. The display is for menu settings and reviewing pictures after they've been taken. Newer DSLRs will let you use the display for picture-taking (and take videos) but the A200 belongs to the previous generation.
Camera was probably dropped. Motorized autofocus lens was probably damaged when dropped. It doesn't get more of a big deal than this. Depending on age of camera, it may be a ''wipe-out.''
Ps... I'm saying ''probably'' dropped because I didn't see it happen, but this is precisely what happens when they are dropped. It doesn't take much of a ''jolt'' to do the damage, and there is usually never any external damage.
Hi there this is Lens guide pin problem. 99% chacHi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't
already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated e is replacing the lens. but before that try these below.
What does the screen say when you turn it on? Does it say errror 31? If so you have to take the camera apart and set the lens barrell on the track. It is not difficult to do but time consuming. I have done several of these and you are going to need small philips and straight screw drivers. Just go slow and it will all go well if you need help let me know.