Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
My dlink router will not work, my modern is working fine,and the cord from my router to my desktop is working but when i try to connect my laptop to the network it wont work, i have done about five restarts on the router and it will not work
Just got off the phone with dlink my 2310 is dead lights 1-4 always on the sec you plug it in. The correct reset procedure is push reset button for 10 sec unplug power do not release the reset button wait 10 sec more. next plug in the power THEN release the rest button.
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
TRY LOCATING VERY TINY HOLE ON THE REAR OF THE DLINK ROUTER. USE BALL POINT PEN AND PRESS GENTLY THE BUTTON INSIDE FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS AND THEN TRY AGAIN.
Posted on May 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2010 | Apple eMac G4 Desktop
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Dec 05, 2009 | D-Link DIR-825 Wireless QuadBand Router
Nov 12, 2009 | D-Link (DI-711) Router
May 06, 2009 | ASUS Eee Pc 1000Ha 160G Netbook
Mar 11, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed ProLine 6100 Router...
Aug 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: