Question about Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
1. Click Start, then select Control Panel
2. Double click on Mouse icon
3. In Mouse Properties locate the box that says "Right Side Button"
4. If this box says "Magnify (Default), Click on the drop down arrow and go down list and select disabled, the Click Apply and then OK. This should take the magnify feature off.
5. To reactivate the "Magnify" feature, go back to Mouse Properties, go down the list to "Right Side Button" . Click on the down list and go down the list and select "Magnify (Default). Click on Apply button, then Click on OK. This should reactivate the Magnify feature.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Jun 18, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Dec 19, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Dec 17, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Oct 03, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Feb 17, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Jan 18, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Dec 10, 2008 | Platinum Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse...
Nov 27, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Aug 12, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
748 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: