Question about Lands Phones
its documented in this file
if you can't open the file you need a pdf reader get one from http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/ (the free one)
you can print out the above document it has most of the answers that you might need with the phone.
here are the same instructions again:
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button
to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range:
00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for
current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits
for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between “p” (pm) and
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/
time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record
and will override manually set date/time.
Posted on May 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2013 | Lands Phones
Sep 23, 2011 | GE Cordless Phone & Answering Machine...
Sep 01, 2011 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Jul 07, 2011 | General Electric 29568GE1 Corded Phone
Feb 28, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 02, 2006 | Uniden Cordless Phone
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!