Question about American Standard 2373.401.002 Enfield Fixture Mounted Bidet Fitting Faucet

1 Answer

Screw stuck on handle


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 166 Answers

You mean the seat washer screw of the faucet is stuck? If that is the case, so as not to be redundant, follow the great guide on how to solve this screw-stuck problem in this handy article:
This should get you going again.
Good luck!

Posted on Jun 01, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I'm trying to remove the handles from my american standard bathroom faucet. It is from 1992 model 908497. I can't separate the part under the sink from the handle. I have it were I can lift it up about 1...

I think you might need a handle remover tool. It looks like two "L"'s facing each other with a long screw going through the top of the two L's . With a T handle at the top. The two L's go up under the bottom of the faucet handle, and the long screw fits into the screw hole for the faucet handle. A dozen turns or so and the handle pops off the valve stem. Cost about 10-15 dollars at any hardware store. hope this helps.

Nov 27, 2013 | American Standard Plumbing

1 Answer

I am trying to remove handles from my 1960's shower handles. they are leaking and i cannot seem to find were you unscrew them at. i took the front screw out and cannot seem to go any further. they...

The screws ae under the center cap. unlike todays faucets this cap is screwed in. You will see a little edge on the cap so you can take your channel locks and turn it counter clock wise. Under that is the bress screws.

You might need a handel puller if they have not been appart for so many years. The puller will also protect you from breaking the stem and the handle.

Hope this helped you out, we all know how little things kick our butts.

Thanks again


Sep 09, 2011 | American Standard Hampton Two-Handle...

1 Answer

R120 Valve I have good pressure with the cold water but no pressure with hot water

I imagine you have the installation instructions since you just installed it. Your new shower handle has a hot limit safety stop. You can set this with a flat blade screwdriver. The safety stop is the red ring in the handle and all you need to do is pry the ring forward with the screw driver and rotate it clockwise to increase your hot water.

Hope this helps. If it does, I'd appreciate your vote. Thanks,

Handie Andie

Apr 12, 2011 | American Standard R120 Pressure-Balance...

2 Answers

My American Standard low water consumption toilet is leaking water. It is not the flapper, as the water level drops below the flapper seat. How do I fix it? I'm not sure of the model, but the tank is...

Did you try calling or emailing the parts dept. at american standard? I am not sure if they just sell the gasket. American standard parts are certainly different from most toilets. I looked on ebay, not much for american standard toilets. Were you able to remove the four screws and get the sealer under the gasket.? I will do some more research for you and try to find parts. take care, andy

Feb 17, 2011 | American Standard Toilet Ravenna 2646.016...

1 Answer

How to adjust the rotation of handle from hot to cold is centered

look for a small cover plate on the back of the handle. Pop it off with a flat screw driver. Inside should be a screw to remove the handle. remove handle and re install to desired location

Jun 09, 2010 | American Standard Kitchen Faucet 6310 020...

1 Answer

How to replace sprout seal kit in american standard faucet ?

just pull straight up,wiggle back and forth,the o-rings are holding it on .

Jun 05, 2009 | American Standard 4275.550.002 ColonySoft...

1 Answer

Handle stuck; How descale w/o ruining chrome finish

WD-40 will not harm the chrome but it you have liquid wrench, it would be better lubricant as WD 40 chemicals are actually a cleaner.

A descaler you need to be careful here. Lime-away or CLR is a popular choice but you need to read the label on chome products.

Jan 25, 2009 | American Standard Collection 4241.002...

2 Answers

Mixer taps

you didnt mention which side hot or cold?
it sounds like its scaled up & the o ring has dried out so it could be a case of replacing o ring & regreasing. ifits when you turn either hot or cold & its stiff then a replacement cartridge will required



Aug 29, 2008 | Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
American Standard 2373.401.002 Enfield Fixture Mounted Bidet Fitting Faucet Logo

Related Topics:

223 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Standard Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12173 Answers


Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

Are you an American Standard Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides