Question about Maytag Washing Machines
The washer just filled with water but then stopped. Maytag LAT9400AAL
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
your pressure switch may not be faulty take your lid off the pipe that goes into your pressure switch which should be located to the right handside blow into the pipe which should re-pressure rise it
Posted on Aug 13, 2007
SOURCE: Maytag top load washer leak
underneath the agitator is a graphite seal ring and nut that seals the inner tub and the outer tub. a suitable spanner wrench or a 6 inch channel lock plier will remove this locknut. replace the seal.
Posted on Sep 02, 2007
Check lid switch. Most will not run with lid open and the switch may not be pressed down when door is closed
Posted on May 17, 2009
You can check the lid switches (they are paired) the following way:
1) take off the front and top washer housing panels.
2) look for the wire bundle coming off the lid switch and find the plastic pull apart connector.
3) undo the connector.
4) take an Ohm meter and check the resistance when the lid is closed: a) orange and black wires should complete a circuit, orange and pink should also complete a cicruit, all other pairs shold be "open".
5) check the resistance when the lid is open: orange and white should make a circuit, but no other pairs.
6) replace the defective switch, or replace the complete unit.
7) check the 250V 1A fuse in the left front, replace it if it has blown.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Maytag MAV5920E Top Load Washer
Jan 31, 2013 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Apr 28, 2010 | Maytag PAV3240A Top Load Washer
Mar 25, 2010 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Sep 22, 2009 | Maytag HAV3460AWW Top Load Washer
Jun 17, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2008 | Maytag MAT12CS Top Load Washer
Oct 29, 2007 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!