- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A white screen is almost always the symptom of a failed LCD. The easiest way to check this is to connect the laptop to an external monitor. If it displays normally there, you've got your diagnosis, order and install new LCD. If the white screen is on both the external and the laptop monitor, the problem is on the motherboard and almost certainly the video processor/controller chip. That's when you have to decide whether to send the laptop to a motherboard repair facility (many on eBay are quite good), comparing their prices to acquiring a different used/new laptop.
If you are capable of replacing a motherboard yourself, you can look for replacement mobos online. Sometimes these can be reasonably priced or so incredibly expensive that it defies reason why they are even trying to sell them.
there is no on-off switch for the wireless on the dell inspiron 8200 if I recall correctly. Make sure:
1. The mini-PCI slot (might actually have to open the little door on the back of the laptop) contains a wireless card
2. right click on "my computer", properties, hardware tab... device manager. See if there are any devices listed (yellow "!") that do not have drivers installed. Go to http://support.dell.com and download drivers for your wireless card and install them.
There is not a reset button that model. The only other way to force restart it would be to unplug the computer from the outlet. This is not a recommended method but, it can be used a last resort if your computer is hanging.
You will need to connect to cables.1 is from the power supply and one is from motherboard.Just connect both to the ROM and start the computer.Windows will automatically install the drivers for your ROM..