Question about Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Code 36.1
If powering Off & On didnt work.
Than we need to reseat the HDD.
Follow the steps mentioned on the link:
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
SOURCE: Xerox Phaser 8560 Not Duplexing
Check to make sure that "Plain Paper" is selected as the paper type for tray 2 in the printer's internal setup. If it's not set as the default then the printer may think you have labels or some other special media loaded that can't be printed in duplex.
1. Go to the printer.
2. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Paper Tray Setup" on the main menu and push "OK".
3. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Tray 2 Paper Type" and push "OK".
4. Hilight "Plain Paper" and push "OK".
5. Press the return button (the one with the little rounded arrow symbol) to return to the main menu.
That should solve it.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
They sell a lot of maintenance kits that way.I worked for a major Tampa are copier company for 10 years and they used every part until it just quit.However, you should line up a maintenance kit at the ready.Sometimes a counter will shut down the copier when it gets to the point where they want it to stop.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
SOURCE: xerox phaser 8560 nvreset - how?
According to http://www.laserquipt.com/support/idx/42/615/article/-Reset-the-Printer-to-the-Factory-Defaults-NVRAM-Reset-.html (and it worked for me):
NOTE: Resetting NVRAM returns stored parameters in the image processor board NVRAMto their factory default values. The print count and the Adobe firmwareserial number are not affected by this reset. You can reset the PostScript NVRAM using the Service Tools menu or the Service Diagnostics menu.
To reset the printers NVRAM using the Service Tools menu:
NOTE: Print a Configuration Page before resetting NVRAM.
Pressand hold the [Up] arrow button on the Control Panel, and then press the[OK] button. This will automatically display the Service Tools menu onthe Display Screen.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
That's a ink loader error, due to the 8200 ink stick; to fix it:
- Power down the printer.
- Hold the back button and the info button at the same time, without letting go, power up the printer.
- Keep holding down the buttons until the XEROX logo comes fully to the center of the screen, keep holding for 2 more seconds, then let go. I'll take about a minute or two for the Diagnostic screen to come up, the display will turn blank and black.
- When the Diagnostic screen comes up go to down to the Function or Exercise option, there will be an option that says "clear ISC faults" it'll ask you to press OK to confirm, after you do then you will exit Diagnostics and the printer will reboot.
It should be fine until it happens again. Until all the 8200 ink is gone you will probably be doing this a few more times. Also make sure the 8200 ink is not jammed inside the ink loader, if it is then you have to un-jam it some how.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2009 | HP DesignJet 1050c plus InkJet Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 04, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Sep 11, 2006 | Konica Minolta magicolor 5430 DL Laser...
Sep 12, 2016 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!