Question about Acer Extensa 5420-5687 Notebook
I was useing it and it shut off on it's own. I unhooked from the back and plugged back in, and tried a new outlet. The green light is on on the power pack.
Follow this procedure:
1. unplug the ac adapter and keep it unplugged.
2. Remove the battery and keep the battery unplugged.
3. Hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds(Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up)
4. Release the power button and plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (A power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in)
5. Normally power on the notebook.
6. If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
7. Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up. If the battery indicator light does not light up, the ac adapter may not be providing proper power to the unit, and may need to be replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2016 | Craftsman Garden
May 12, 2012 | 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Feb 03, 2012 | 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
Aug 02, 2011 | Toro Power Lawn Mower
Jul 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 25, 2011 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
May 30, 2009 | Acer Extensa 5420-5687 Notebook
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: