a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press and hold the Auto button. While holding the Auto button, push and hold the Track Up button. The “_ _ _ _” will disappear after about 5 sec. Enter KCAR using the remote control from a higher end CD Receiver or any Excelon CD Receiver. Enter "KCAR” with the remote controller as described below. “K”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 5 key twice. “C”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 2 key once. “A”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 2 key three times. “R”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 7 key twice. * If you commit a mistake in the code entry, the unit enters the code request mode again. Press the Track Advance button on the remote to enter the override code. The unit will enter the All Off or Standby mode if done properly. Video Unlock: Use a remote from a higher end CD Receiver or any Excelon CD Receiver. Some Video remotes will work, switch on remote must be set to AUD. Press 55222277 on the remote. There will be NO visual verification when entering the override code. Head units with a Up / Down Volume control buttons: Press and hold the Volume Up button. While holding the Volume Up button, push and hold the Disp button. The “_ _ _ _” will disappear after about 5 sec. Enter KCAR using the remote control from a higher end CD Receiver or any Excelon CD Receiver. Enter "KCAR” with the remote controller as described below. “K”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 5 key twice. “C”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 2 key once. “A”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 2 key three times. “R”: Press TRACK UP key (>>|) after pressing 7 key twice. * If you commit a mistake in the code entry, the unit enters the code request mode again. Press the Track Advance button on the remote to enter the override code. The unit will enter the All Off or Standby mode if done properly.
Read more: How can I get the key code for ford figo radio systems? - Radio system key code ford figo :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/How_can_I_get_the_key_code_for_ford_figo_radio_systems-qna4609185.html#q2909005
1. Press the button with the wrench icon to enter setup. 2. Press the left arrow next to the "OK" button twice. 3. Press the "OK" button twice. 4. Using the keypad type "11". 5. Using the keypad type "1" to confirm. 6. Choose your region by typing the corresponding code using the keypad. 7. Using the keypad type "1" to confirm.
In most cases if the printer is asking for an unexpected manual feed it is because the paper tray is not set to the right paper size or type. To set the paper size to the most common size and type (letter size plain paper) use the following instructions.
1. Press the Menu button. 2. Press the right arrow key until Paper Menu then press Check Mark. 3. Press the right arrow key until Size/Type then press Check Mark. 4. Press the right arrow key until Tray 1 then press Check Mark. 5. Press the right or left arrow key until Letter then press Check Mark. 6. Press the right or left arrow key until Plain then press Check Mark.
7. Press the back button until Ready is displayed.
This will set up your printer for plain letter paper and should relieve the manual feed error unless your computer is sending other paper size/type settings.
There are few steps check you can solve your issue with these steps or not:-
1. First of all remove ac adapter and the battery from your notebook and press and hold the power button for 8 to 10 secs. and without the battery plug in the ac adapter and start the computer.check the notebook is working or not.
2.The second step is to restart your computer and keep on tapping the f10 key till you see the logo on the screen and thn you will be on BIOS screen.now press the f9 key and set BIOS default.and after that press f10 key to save and exit.
3.Third step is to uninstall and reinstall the driver from the device manager.
1. Driver door open and unlocked. Key out of the ignition
2. Insert the key and remove 2 times in 5 sec.
3. Close and open driver door 2 times in 40 sec.
4. Insert the key and remove it again from ignition.
5. Close and open driver door 2 times in 40 sec.
6. Insert the key in ignition,
7. Close the door,
8. Turn to on and back to lock in 1 second intervals. 1 time for add, 2
times for rewrite, 3 for confirmation 5 for prohibition. (yes, there is
9. Remove the key
10. Power lock will cycle to confirm
11. For add or rewrite mode within 40 sec of the confirmation,
A. press “lock” and “unlock” buttons of the FOB at the same time between 1 and 1.5 seconds.
B. within 3 sec press “Lock” button for more than 1 sec and release.
C. If it’s correct, the power door lock will cycle once. If it’s wrong the door lock will cycle twice.
I was also facing the same problem. But when you see on back of the keyboard the instructions are there. or follow these steps.
1. insert new batteries both in keyboard and mouse.
2. decide what device you want to connect 1st (Lets connect Keyboard first)
3. Pres and Hold the connect button for both key board and receiver for about 5 secs.
4. don't press any key on key board till 10 secs (During this time it trying to connect with receiver)
5. Check the key board connectivity if it works then take it away or put it behind some barrier so that when you are connecting the mouse it don't interrupt.
6. now for the mouse do the same process as you have connected the keyboard.(step 3 & 4)
7. now check both key board and mouse they will work fine.
Hi redevil, For resetting code, u need to bypass the security code. To pass the security code, follow this step : 1) when it asks for security code, press and hold menu button(the top button above the direction keys) for 3-4 secs. 2) then the gap for inserting security changes from 4 to 6 lettered. 3) type 000000 (six zero) and bypass the security code. 4) Use same process while changing or reseting ur security code. OK! ================================================ Send me feedback and rate my solution. Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved. SAJAN (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com)