After being on a few minutes, the text becomes very blurry
I lowered the resolution, which makes the text bigger and helps some. There is an internal adjustment, but I don't know where??
Screen resolution refers to the clarity of the text and images on your screen. At higher resolutions, items appear sharper. They also appear smaller, so more items fit on the screen. At lower resolutions, fewer items fit on the screen, but they are larger and easier to see. At very low resolutions, however, images might have jagged edges. Please follow the steps below on how to adjust your screen resolution.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.
4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.
1. Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
2. Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
Notes : When you change the screen resolution, it affects all users who log on to the computer.
When you set your monitor to a screen resolution that it won't support, the screen will go black for a few seconds while the monitor reverts back to the original resolution.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Jul 04, 2011 |
MPC Computers Envision EN 775e 17 in.CRT...