An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: I cannot check my yahoo mail as there is a problem...
Have you checked your yahoo account whether it opens in some other internet connection or in a public cyber cafe.if the problem still persists in other net connections also then its a server problem, you have nothing to do with it. but if the problem comes only in your computer then check the internet settings of your browser and set it to default.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
day....try clicking the "i cant access my account" button on the login page
of yahoo mail, there you should be able to recover your username and
password or your account if it has been compromised
Zynga Poker previous sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.
Please verify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email.
Close Internet Explorer
Click All Programs
Click System Tools
Click "Start Internet Explorer (no add-ons)"
Access Yahoo, and check your E-mail.
If it works, then one of the "add-on" programs is "hijacking" your web-browser.
Or, you've got a computer-virus on your computer.
It has changed the file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS
to access 'youcansearch' (by IP-address) when you try to access the Yahoo web-site.
Access a Free Yahoo! Mail Account with Outlook Express Using YPOPs!
To access a free Yahoo! Mail account with Outlook Express using the YPOPs! desktop utility:
* >> Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
* Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running. * Open Outlook Express. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your Yahoo! Mail address ("email@example.com", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Enter "localhost" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:. o If "localhost" does not work, try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Type "localhost" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: as well. o If "localhost" does not work, again try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Click Next >. * Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Account name:. o The user name is your Yahoo! Mail address sans "@yahoo.com". In this example, the user name is "hmmzl34". * Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight localhost in the Internet Accounts window. * Click Properties. * Type "Yahoo! Mail" under Mail Account. * Click OK. * Click Close.
Useful YPOPs! Options
I recommend you also double-click the YPOPs! system tray icon to change a number of useful settings.
You can make YPOPs! ignore messages in the Bulk Mail folder of your Yahoo! Mail account, for example, tell it not to mark downloaded messages as read, fetch sent mail or have YPOPs! put a copy of outgoing mail in your Yahoo! Mail Sent Items folder. Access Free Yahoo! Mail with Outlook Express Using IzyMail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook Express via IzyMail:
* Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is registered with IzyMail. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure IMAP is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Type "in.izymail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:. * Enter "out.izymail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:. * Click Next >. * Type your complete Yahoo! Mail address under Account name: ("email@example.com", for example). * Now type your Yahoo! Mail password in the Password: field. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight in.izymail.com in the Internet Accounts dialog. * Click Properties. * Go to the Servers tab. * Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server. * Go to the IMAP tab. * Make sure Store special folders on IMAP server is checked. * Type "_Sent" under Sent Items path:. * Enter "_Draft" under Drafts path:. * Click OK. * Now click Close. * Click Yes to download the list of Yahoo! Mail folders to Outlook Express. * Click OK.
Terminating your account means you'll lose access to the Yahoo!7 Yahoo! ID, Yahoo!7 Messenger, and profile names associated with it. If that is your intention, please continue reading. However, if you are only looking to uninstall Yahoo!7 Messenger, click here for those instructions. If you wish to cancel your Yahoo!7 Yahoo! account, please continue reading. When deleting a Yahoo!7 Yahoo! account, we'll also delete the account data and settings across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:
Yahoo!7 Address Book
Yahoo!7 My Yahoo!7
Yahoo!7 Yahoo! Groups
Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo!7 Yahoo! ID and password
Be sure you want to delete your entire account, as you won't be able to reactivate it after the account has been deleted. You're always welcome to sign up again for a new account. Terminating your Yahoo!7 Yahoo! account won't alter or delete your Yahoo! People Search listing, which you need to edit or delete yourself. If you subscribe to any premium services, we recommend that you cancel them first—before you delete your account. There is no guarantee that deleting your Yahoo! account will immediately cancel the billing for any premium services you're subscribed to. To cancel your current subscriptions, visitYahoo! Billing Information for your account, choose the "My Services" tab and click the "Cancel" link for each subscription. Now: To remove your entire account, please visit our Account Deletion page. You'll be asked to sign in to verify your password for the account you wish to delete. Please be sure to read the next page carefully, as important information about your account is included. You can then confirm the deletion of your account. When the deletion process is initiated, your Yahoo! account can never be recovered.