Question about LG WM2077CW Laundry XL Front Load Stackable Washer
LG WM2077CW washer seems to have a screw or coin trapped behind the drum. You hear it rattling around during the spin cycle. How can I remove the item from behind the drum? Any ideas would be appreciated. Lisa
You would need to remove bottom exit rubber pipe from drum and use a flash light to free coin or screw,hope this helps
Posted on May 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2018 | LG Washing Machines
Feb 14, 2016 | Siemens WFXD5200UC Front Load Washer
Aug 14, 2015 | Dryers
May 23, 2013 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
May 14, 2013 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Hello - After further researching it does not seem that there is an actual diagram available. However you may try the following steps to clean out the coin trap on an Affinity washer. Please be very cautious and it is actually recommended for this to be done by an actual certified technician.
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion thing. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
5. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
6. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Oct 16, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Oct 12, 2010 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Nov 19, 2008 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Jul 06, 2007 | Kenmore 43142 Front Load Washer
835 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: