Question about SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Are you using a card reader? If yes, you need to isolate the problem. Please follow the steps below:
1. Try connecting your memory card reader into different USB port of the computer.
2. Try using different card reader to see if there's a problem with the card or with the reader.
3. Connect it into different computer.
4. Remove and reinsert the MicroSD in the card reader and make sure that the card is properly seated.
5. If the card reader and the computer are working but still unable to detect the MicroSD, try to reformat the card.
6. If same problem persist, return it to the store and have it replaced.
Have a great day!
Posted on May 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Nov 13, 2011 | SanDisk 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory...
Feb 18, 2011 | SanDisk 4GB microSDHC Memory Card
Oct 18, 2010 | SanDisk 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory...
Oct 02, 2010 | SanDisk 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory...
Sep 29, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory...
Aug 10, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory...
Jan 03, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: