Question about Apple iPod touch
I tried to jailbreak my ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb and it got to the apple logo and was stuck so I unplugged it but there is a passcode on it and i cant restore it without entering my pass code but it is stuck on the logo
Warning: This should be used as a last resort, restoring will erase all of your data
*Must have iPod plugged into computer while doing this*
Be patient, the force restore part may take up to 20 seconds.
1. Press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button. (the power off option will appear, ignore it)
2. When the apple logo appears let go of the sleep/wake button (keep holding the home button.)
3. After a few seconds you should see the connect to iTunes image (you can now let go of the home button.)
4. Open iTunes .
5. iTunes should automatically recognize your iPod once the image comes up, if not unplug your iPod and plug it back in.
6. Restore your iPod by clicking the "Restore" button.
If iTunes comes up with an error you may want to try
a. Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes or
b. restoring on a different compute
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Hold the top and home buttons on the ipod and it will reset the firmware.
Posted on May 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
on Aug 03, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 18, 2012 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Jun 15, 2011 | Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd...
Aug 18, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 23, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 08, 2010 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Oct 13, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
May 13, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!