Question about Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
You need a jad AND a jar file for each game, in the same folder. Click on the jad part of the file and it should give you the option to "install"...
The rest of the game should now install in full.
Posted on Nov 29, 2010
Get an internet connection through any network.Open your browser in phone.Open waptrick.com and enjoy free games.The games will goto your java memory.The games can not be installed by copy pasting form pc.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
U can download games for j700 from djjohal.com,sandhuboyz.in
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Great news guys...i manage to
install games from my computer...using the cable...got the following
instructions from a forum...bit tedious but its better than nothing
it goes something like this...
"First you need the “Qualcomm USB” drivers and “BitPim”. Prepare the USB cable, but dont put it in!
Driver: www.rexnet.it/firmware/utility/qualcomm_usb_driver.zip (changed from the original coz it didnt work for me)
a. Unpack the drivers to a folder (exp. Desktop), but don’t install it!
b. Install BitPim.
1. You must entering follow code into the phone: *#0523#
2.  common >>  USB Configuration >>  Qualcomm USB [*]
--> Qualcomm USB Configured.
Plz Reconnect the Cable.0
3. Now put the USB cable in the phone and Pc.
--> Windows found a new hardware.
Install the hardware manual and chose the Qualcommdriver folder.
Now go to the Hardware manger ->Modems->Qualcomm, you must know the port number.
4. Open “BitPim” and configure the software for your u700.
Phone type: Other CDMA phone
Com port: *look at step 5*(you can Browse, but chose the right one!)
And press “OK”
5. Start “BitPim”, go to the menu “View” and active “View Filesystem”.
6. Klick on “Filesystem” (left in BitPim).
Now can you see a blue folder, open the folder (press on “+”).
--> … retrieving
7. Now put the games (jar and jad files) in the follow folder “Games” (Media->Games).
8. Disconnect the USB cable from the phone.
9. Leave the Qualcomm menu and entering this code in your L760: *#6984125*#
Now are you in “Admin setting” menu.
a. Select the menu  Internals (Master Key: *#9072641*#)
b. Chose the menu  Storage settings
c. Update media database, Update Java DB and Create AX Dat File.
That it’s!! (You can leave “Admin setting”.)
Important: DON’T delete the games with the mobile phone, you must delete the games with “BitPim”.
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
I got a beautiful answr on d net surfn 4 yr questn ...
You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2011 | Samsung Star 3G GT-S5603 (16 GB) Cell...
Oct 17, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 09, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Apr 14, 2010 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Nov 01, 2009 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jul 17, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 19, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR maxx V6...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: