Question about Lands Phones
Message reads: Access denied. The programme cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate.
After many wrong attempts, I nailed the C600 like a cheap trick. Thanks to all the genius here at spv-developers. Here it goes:
activesync 4.0 (on disk that came with phone),
SPV-service kit (on this site),
regeditSTG (on this site),
Cingular SIMS chip,
MiniSD card AND USB MiniSD Card reader for computer,
(optional, but easier) Orange temp SIMS chip
2. Pop JUST the Orange SIMS chip into the phone and get activesync working with the phone in guest mode, to transfer files later, etc.
3. With the MiniSD card in the reader attached to your computer, download the aforemensioned utilities, and unzip (if neccessary) to a new folder on the desktop. Copy both the Cert.cab from the SPV-Service kit contents AND regeditSTG.exe to the storage card.
4. Turn off the phone. Insert the MiniSD Card into the phone. Boot up the phone. Open File Manager, then Menu > Options > File Browser Settings. You should uncheck all the options that hide system things. Navigate back up to your storage card, and click/open the regeditSTG.exe. Change the following entries:
HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\00001001 = 1
HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\00001005 = 40
5. Reboot the phone. After which, you should be able to click/run the Cert.cab on your storage card successfully.
6. NOW run the spvservice.exe (making sure that the phone is all back to the today screen and that activesync is all connected and ok) on your computer. Follow the prompts, and the app will get past the 'Unknown error -2147467259 in read operation' problems, presenting you with the status (Locked), and a button to 'Unlock' the phone. Duh. Click the unlock button.
7. TURN OFF THE PHONE. YOU HUNGRY LOOKIN' ******.
8. Replace the Orange SIMS chip with your existing Cingular SIMS chip. Then boot up the phone. You should now have service.
If you don't, and you want to ask me for help, my domain is where the image above is hosted, go to the root of the domain, and find a contact email address. Don't be stupid. Of course I'm not going to post my email address on a site that gets crawled over more that J-Lo.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2010 | HTC Cell Phones
Apr 14, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
Jan 11, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 10, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 01, 2008 | Orange SPV M3100 Smartphone
Jan 20, 2008 | Lands Phones
Dec 12, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!