Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
I contacted LG about the same thing. The only message tones are the 4 that are on the phone. This phone cannot use mp3's as message tones ot alarm tones.
Posted on May 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 12, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
May 05, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Aug 22, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jul 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 28, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2017 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
437 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!