Question about Intel Motherboard
This is telling you that the myweb is not installed correctly or has been uninstalled incorrectly. More than likely someone deleted it instead of uninstalling it which left the reference to the program in your windows registry causing windows to look for a file that is not there which would give you that error message.
First, uninstall the My Web Search option from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, control panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.
5) With HijackThis, scan for and fix any of the entries shown above that may be remaining.
6) Next, open My Computer, Drive C, and double-click on the Program Files folder
7) Right-click and delete the folders for:
9) There will be some minor registry entries left behind by the uninstall, however these can be cleaned up by running SpyBot Search and Destroy or Ad-Aware SE or left alone.
Posted on May 26, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Mar 31, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Nov 13, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Sep 11, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Feb 14, 2008 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!