it isnt that difficult actually , a how to for removing the lcd is shown here
Remove the four screw caps and screws from the LCD Bezel.
NOTE: The two center screw caps at the top of the bezel are for protection only.
Starting from the inside top edge, pry the bezel away from the panel.
Continue moving down the sides until the bezel is removed. If
necessary, use a plastic pry to release the corners of the bezel.
4. Lift up the bezel and remove it from the LCD Module.
IMPORTANT: If the LCD Bezel is replaced, remove the lid sensor magnet from the bezel, and attach it to the replacement bezel.
- Disconnect the cable from the Camera Board as shown.
Remove the Camera Board from the LCD Module.
Remove the two securing screws from the LCD Panel.
- Remove the four securing screws (two each side) from the LCD Panel brackets.
Turn the LCD panel over on a clean surface. Remove the adhesive strips securing the LCD cable.Carefully lift the adhesive tape securing the cable connector to the LCD Panel.
5. Hold the adhesive tape clear of the LCD Panel and disconnect the LCD cable as shown.
- Remove the adhesive strips holding the MIC cable in place.
3. Remove the MIC Board from the LCD Module.
- Remove the adhesive strips holding the Camera cable in place.
- Remove the Camera cable from the LCD Module.
- Remove the adhesive strips holding the Antenna cables in place.
Carefully pry up the Antenna pads, as shown, and remove the pads from the LCD Module.
IMPORTANT: A strong adhesive is used to secure the Antenna pads in place. Take care not to bend the pads during removal.
to fit a new one do the steps in reverse
If you found this info useful Please vote for me