An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: 6600 face plates
Actually thiers an opening tool for that, but we can improvise it. find an unused credit card, pvc ID or the like. use its edge to open it. insert the edge of the card to the bottom edge of the casing in an upward direction and slowly rotate it card in a clockwise direction gradually until you hear snapping sound. continue rotating it until you reach at the other edge...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is car automatic? dont matter, open arm rest and take out every screw u see, dont be scared move foward. pull up on shifter plistic beseil, then to ashtray,2 screws under, coffee thing gotta go.comon guys? can ya get gas in it? its looks like it will brake,just give it a quick ****...
the picron switch behind the numeric 2 may be broken but in most cases its due to fluid built up between the two points you will have to have the face plate taken off and the key pad cleaned should fix it
* Raise your feed dogs if your machine has this feature.
* When you start to sew a seam, hold the upper and bobbin thread tails. Hold them back and out of the way as you sew your first couple of stitches. This will keep them from getting caught in your machine.
* Your fabric may require a different needle. Generally, heavier fabrics require larger needles and thinner fabrics, smaller needles. You may also need a larger needle if you're sewing through many layers of fabric. And make sure to use a ballpoint needle for knit fabrics and a sharp needle for woven (or a universal needle for either). And make sure your needle is appropriate for the type of thread you're using.
* Adjust the pressure of your pressure foot, it may be too light for your fabric.
* If your upper thread and bobbin threads are different types, try using the same thread for both. And use a good quality, brand name thread.
* Change your needle plate. Try switching to a needle plate with a smaller hole (a straight stitch needle plate).
Important Note: If you change your needle plate, check to make sure your needle aligns perfectly with this smaller hole before starting to sew. A misaligned needle could hit the plate and break, which could be dangerous. And make sure to change your needle plate back for zigzag and other wide stitches.
MINE DID A SIMILAR THING THE FACE PLATE IS MOTORIZED AND GOT STUCK CLOSED SO INSTEAD OF BREAKING IT I FOUND THE RESET BUTTON ON THE RADIO IN THE FRONT ON THE SIDE ITS A LITTLE TINY BLACK HOLE STICK SAFETY PIN OR SOMETHING IN IT.BUT BE CAREFUL IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR RADIOS SECURITY CODE IF NOT SURE WHILE STILL ON GO INTO THE OPTIONS AND TURN THE CODE ACCESS OFF.!
Same problem as yours with my deck. Bought the deck a month ago, turned car on in the morning face plate does not move down, music plays everything ok but can not access the cd or move the plate regadless button pushing. Have you tried the reset button? Hold it for 3 seconds ( ball point pen to press the button above power button) U will lose the presets but Oh weel. I am going to remove power completey from the unit later on today, and if it still has issues I am returning it for a replacement ( Bought it form Best Buy) L8R