Question about Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you brought new cartridges and printer detecting it empty ,then you get it
replaced as the Lexmark cartridges comes with a 6 months warranty ..
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
The compatible cartridges for the X4530 Lexmark printer are the # 23,23A,24,24A,31,34,35.
If you have the correct cartridge number and still says cartridge incorrect, try this steps.
1. Get a damp and a dry paper towel.
2. Set the ink cartridge right side up on the damp paper towel so that the ink nozzles are against the towel and hold the cartridge in this position for about 15 seconds. ( try this for around 5 times )
3. Now wipe the print head (on the bottom where the ink comes out) across in one direction only (left to right) until it looks clean. ( try this around 5 times )
4. Next dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure that the ink is flowing.
5. Remove the power adaprtor behind the printer.
6. Using the dry paper towel, clean the metal contacts on the cartridge carrier inside the printer. ( try this 5 times )
7. Place the Cartridge back to the printer, connect the power adaptor.
8. Check if there is any error message. If same problem persist, try to contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Posted on May 29, 2009
By any chance did you get these cartridges refilled? If so then you may be out of luck as I read that Lexmark chip their cartridges/printers to reject refilled cartridges. I have the same problem at the moment just with the right (colur) cartridge. The cartridge is an original refillable Lexmark (i.e. grey box) I got the cartridge refilled twice and it worked fine, but the third time no joy. Research indicate that Lexmark program their printers to reject cartridges refilled 3 times!!
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
You must upgrade your firmware on your printer.
Lexmark has a technical support bulletin :
Cartridge Numbers 23 and 24 Are Not Recognized on X3500-4500 Series Printers
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
It is highly unlikely to be a driver issue.
Most modern cartridges have an ink level chip built on to them.
Should the level drop below 25% then most of these chips lock up and will not reset.
If you are lucky you should be able to find either a resetter-cli8-pgi5.html" rel=nofollow target=_blank>chip resetter around on the internet
Even better empty cartridges that never need to be reset.
That's the option I like I realise these are not for your specific printer but there are others listed on both those sites as well
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Testimonial: "I think you are right. That is a great idea to find a a refillable cartridge! Thanks."
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 15, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Jul 26, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Feb 13, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Dec 30, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!