An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: 922 power supply cord is missing from my classroom
Standard cord any printer repair centre will have heaps, one type of cord which i think your printer uses is looks like and we call it a figure 8 cord, the other standard has 3 holes and I refer to as a kettle cord.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
" Unplug the printer cable from the computer.
" Unistall the printer drivers from Device manager and also unistall the all the printer appications
" restart the computer
" Click here and slecet the operating system and download the drive
" after installing drivers and software it will ask you to connect the printer.
" then you can connect the printer and and try to Print the test page.
Do a reset: Dell Printer reset 1.With the power on,unplug the power cord from the wall socket. 2.Disconnect the power supply from the back of the printer. 3.Wait 15 seconds. 4.Reconnect the power supply to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
Dell Printers To run a nozzle clean, perform the following steps: 1.Verify the All-In-One Printer 922 is powered on and connected to a computer. 2.Verify that the paper support (input tray) has clean, plain white paper loaded. 3.Press the Menu button. 4.Press the Down button until Mode: Maintenance appears on the LCD screen. 5.Press the Menu button. The Dell 922 Maintenance Menu appears on the LCD screen. 6.Press the Down button until Clean Cartridges appears on the LCD screen. 7.Press the Start button. The AIO 922 prints the cleaning page. This process cleans the ink cartridges and resolves many print quality issues.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
STEP: Disconnect and Reconnect the Printer Power Supply Additional Information
Unplug the power cord from the wall socket. 2.
Disconnect the power supply from the back of the printer. 3.
Wait 15 seconds. 4.
Reconnect the power supply to the back of the printer. 5.
Plug the power cord back into the wall socket. STEP: Perform a nozzle clean on the printer. Additional Information
The following steps will guide you through running a nozzle clean on the 922 printer:
1. Press the Scan Button and the Up Button at the same time to enter diagnostic mode. 2. Use the Up Button or Down Button to navigate to Clean on the LCD and press Menu to begin the nozzle clean. 3. Check the nozzle clean printout and make sure that it is clear of defects and that all expected color bars exist on the page.
STEP: Clear NVRAM on the 922 Printer Additional Information
Press the Scan Button and the Up Button at the same time to enter diagnostic mode
Use the Up Button or the Down Button to navigate to the option for Clear NVRAM on the LCD and press Menu to confirm. 3.
Press Menu again when asked if you are sure. 4.
Press Menu again when asked if you are really sure.
Ink Cartridge and Print Quality Issues on Inkjet Printer
STEP: Verify the Paper Settings and Change the Quality Level Additional Information
1. Click the Start button, point to Control Panel, and then click the Printers and Other Hardware menu item.
2. Click the Printers and Faxes menu item.
3. Right-click the Dell AIO Printer Model Number icon, where Model Number is the model of the printer to troubleshoot.
4. Click the Properties menu and the Printing Preferences menu option.
5. Click the Quality/Copies tab. 6. Click the Paper Setup button.
7. Choose the appropriate paper type based on what is being used in the printer.
STEP: Verify the Printer Ink Levels Additional Information
Quality problems are most often caused by low ink levels or one or more colors in the color cartridge being completely depleted. Perform the following steps to determine the current ink levels and to check for missing colors.
1. Click the Start button, point to All Programs, and then click Dell Printers.
2. Click the model number of your Dell printer.
3. Click Dell Printer Solution Center.
4. On the main window of the solution center you will see two ink tanks in the lower right hand corner. Verify that the ink cartridges are not empty
To ensure that the quality problem is not caused by one color missing print a test page and verify that the colors in the CMYK boxes appear correct. To do so, perform the following actions from the solution center window:
1. Click the Maintenance button on the left-hand side of the window.
2. Click Print Test Page.
3. Verify that the Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and blacK colors are printing without streaks.
I had a simalar problem. On the back of the printer where the power cord plugs in it is connected to a power adapter. The adapter was burnt out. the power adapter slides out. Mine was melted easy to see. I ordered one from dell. If you do order one from dell make sure they send you the correct part. They sent me the wrong part the first time. There customer service dept. ha gone way downhill..
You will have to use the New Dell 922 VISTA drivers and not the XP drivers in order for it to work with your Vista Loaded PC. The new drivers for the 922 under Vista are available for download at Dells website. Check out this link http://support.euro.dell.com/support/topics/topic.aspx/emea/shared/support/dsn/en/document?c=ed&docid=314972&l=en&s=bsd
Hope this helps.
Have you unplugged it from the wall for a few minutes? That will flush the memory and give it a clean start. Below is some other info I found.
Power supplies, use technology to convert the AC input to lower DC voltages. The typical voltages supplied are:
* 3.3 volts
* 5 volts
* 12 volts