Question about Dynex Enhanced-G Wireless Broadband Router
How do you fix the wii error code 51330 can you help pls i want to play online with the wii thanks?
1. Are you using WEP or WPA security on your router?
1. Log into the router using the default IP (consult your router's manual for assistance)
2. Locate the "wireless security" section of your router settings and find the WEP or WPA key.
3. If you are using 64-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 10-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
4. If you are using 128-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 26-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
5. The WEP Key must be a Hexadecimal (0-9, A-F, no other special characters or letters).
6. If your router has multiple slots for a WEP Key, make sure the active key is the one in the #1 slot.
7. If you are using WPA, the Wii console is compatible with the following types:
* WPA - PSK (TKIP)
* WPA - PSK (AES)
* WPA2 - PSK (AES)
2. If your WEP or WPA key is correct, then the problem might be related to MAC address filtering:
1. From the router settings, locate the "MAC address filter" settings (also known as "access control", "access list", or "network filter" depending on your router model).
2. If the Mac address filter is set to "enabled", then you must add the Wii's MAC address to the "allowed" list. You can locate the Wii's MAC address from the "console information" page (located under "Internet" in the Wii Settings).
3. If the Mac address filter was disabled, then continue troubleshooting.
3. Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
4. Check Nintendo's router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
1. Click here to go to our Wireless Router lookup page.
2. Use the drop-down box to select, if available, your router manufacturer.
3. Click on your router's model number, if available.
4. Read any "special notes" at the top of the router's page. Many issues can be solved by changing settings described in the "special notes."
5. Ensure that the router is set to broadcast in "mixed" or "b/g" mode. Routers set to "g only" may not be able to allow a successful connection from the Wii console. (The option to change this setting is typically found in the "Wireless" section of your router's settings. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router, if available.)
6. Try a "Manual Setup" with the Wii console (how to), using your network's IP configuration settings. To access these settings:
1. On your PC, click "Start" and then "Run."
2. Type "CMD" into the field that appears to open a new window.
3. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press "Enter" to display a list of internet settings. Locate the settings asked for by the Wii console during the Manual Setup process and enter them.
7. Power cycle your router and modem by unplugging them both from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of minutes for the modem to initialize, then turn on the router. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response.
hope this will help..
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
on Jun 14, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 01, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 13, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 28, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 16, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 22, 2013 | Dynex Enhanced-G Wireless Broadband Router
Jul 25, 2017 | Dynex Enhanced-G Wireless Broadband Router
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: