An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: the computer doesn't recognize my IPOD that i've had...
You should have actually not removed your iPod without giving "safely remove hardware" ..that is the problem your PC is not able to detect it..try formatting your iPod using someother computer and then try ...that should do the trick..
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to download Itunes to your computer, download your songs into Itunes, after you get your songs downloaded to Itunes, then you will plug in your Apple Ipod into your computer with Itunes running on the computer. The Itunes will recognize the mp3 player and download your songs on to it. Please rate me Bud http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
You will need to download install and run ITunes from Apple.
You can downlaod Itunes here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Once you have Itunes download and installed on your computer you will start Itunes
Once itunes has started then is ithe time to install/transfer the music that you will want on your ipod to it.
After Itunes has started then you will connect your ipod to the computer using the data cord supplied with the ipod...
Once you have the ipod hooked up to the computer and itunes open, Itunes open it will recognize the ipod and then you can highlight the songs you want to put on the ipod.
Please take time to rate me thumbs up
These instructions are for Ipod's only...no other MP3 player.
You can transfer songs to your Ipod using ITunes (Apple ACC format) downloaded and installed with the songs you want.
1...You need to install Itunes on your computer,
a...Turn on Windows Media player,then transfer your music from Windows media player to ITunes
2...Download all the songs you want on your Ipod to ITunes on your computer.
3...Plug your Ipod into the computer with ITunes running.
4...ITunes will recognize the Ipod and open it.
5...Highlight the songs you want to download to your Ipod.
Please take time to rate me
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try. 3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems. If you don't know how to do that, you may refer to this iPod tips http://www.mac-dvd.com/ipod-tips-and-ipod-faq.html 4. Download and install the latest version fo iTunes for a try. 5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well http://www.ipod-transfer-copy.com/ipod-iphone-to-computer-transfer-cucusoft.html If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
1. Double-click on the "iTunes" icon to open the program and then transfer all of your music files into iTunes. To add music from CDs, simply load a CD into your computer's drive, wait for iTunes to see the playlist and then click "Import." To add music from another program,
go to the "File" menu and select "Add to Library." You will then be able to click on any music files you would like to transfer.
2. Plug your iPod into a USB port on your computer and wait for iTunes to automatically recognize the device. You will be asked to name and register your iPod, after which you can click "Finish" and begin to load music.
3. Click on "Library," found in the left hand column to reveal all of the music you have transfered to iTunes. To load songs onto your iPod, highlight one or more songs and then drag them to your iPod. Your iPod will be found in the same column where you found the library, under the name you chose earlier. As soon as you drop the files into your iPod, they will quickly copy.
4. Eject your iPod once you have loaded all of the music you'd like by clicking on the arrow next to your iPod's name. When the name disappears, you can remove the USB cable and begin enjoying your portable music.
Double-click on the "iTunes" icon to open the program and then transfer all of your music filesinto iTunes. To add music from CDs, simply load a CD into yourcomputer's drive, wait for iTunes to see the playlist and then click"Import." To add music from another program, go to the "File" menu andselect "Add to Library." You will then be able to click on any musicfiles you would like to transfer.
Plug your iPod into a USB port on your computer and wait for iTunes toautomatically recognize the device. You will be asked to name andregister your iPod, after which you can click "Finish" and begin toload music.
Click on "Library," found in the left hand column to reveal all of themusic you have transfered to iTunes. To load songs onto your iPod,highlight one or more songs and then drag them to your iPod. Your iPodwill be found in the same column where you found the library, under thename you chose earlier. As soon as you drop the files into your iPod,they will quickly copy.
Eject your iPod once you have loaded all of the music you'd like byclicking on the arrow next to your iPod's name. When the namedisappears, you can remove the USB cable and begin enjoying your portable music.
Here is where you can get ITUNES: http://www.apple.com/downloads/
Try this: 1. Close all programs and restart computer. 2. Launch iTunes. 3. Make sure iPod is on. 4. Plug iPod into USB port on computer and iPod unit. 5. Wait for iTunes to recognize iPod (sometimes takes 45 sec).
You will need iTunes which probabaly came with ure iPod.
Now plug your iPod in with the USB cord, iTunes should recognize it and then you will need to get songs by either; draggging them into iTunes or buying them off of iTunes.