Question about PC Desktops
Is there any inforation on that window or an error code. Have you install aything recetly?
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Click Start
2. Click Shutdown/
3. The "Shut Down Windows" dialog box will be displayed/
4. Select "Shut Down" from the me
5.Start the system again.
6. When the Red Compaq logo appears press F8 repeatedly until prompted with the "Windows Startup
7. Select option 6 (Safemode Command Prompt) by pressing the down arrow key until Safe Mode Command Prompt is highlighted
8. Press Enter
9. At the C:\ prompt type D: and press Enter
10.At the D:\ prompt type CD CPQS and press Enter
11.At the D:\CPQS prompt type XQR press Enter
1. Click Start 2. Click Run 3. In the "Open" box type C:\CPQS\QUICKSR\FRESTORE.EXE Performing these steps should resolve this issue.
Also check his link if it helps:-
Pease get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jul 04, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1503wm PC Desktop
on Jun 24, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 24, 2010 | Dell Dimension C521 PC Desktop
Oct 16, 2010 | PC Desktops
Feb 24, 2010 | Gateway 700 X PC Desktop
Jul 05, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Apr 18, 2009 | PC Desktops
Dec 20, 2007 | PC Desktops
Oct 22, 2016 | PC Desktops
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!