Question about Computers & Internet
Is there any inforation on that window or an error code. Have you install aything recetly?
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
Dec 17, 2012 | HP Compaq 6735s Notebook
1. Click Start
2. Click Shutdown/
3. The "Shut Down Windows" dialog box will be displayed/
4. Select "Shut Down" from the me
5.Start the system again.
6. When the Red Compaq logo appears press F8 repeatedly until prompted with the "Windows Startup
7. Select option 6 (Safemode Command Prompt) by pressing the down arrow key until Safe Mode Command Prompt is highlighted
8. Press Enter
9. At the C:\ prompt type D: and press Enter
10.At the D:\ prompt type CD CPQS and press Enter
11.At the D:\CPQS prompt type XQR press Enter
1. Click Start 2. Click Run 3. In the "Open" box type C:\CPQS\QUICKSR\FRESTORE.EXE Performing these steps should resolve this issue.
Also check his link if it helps:-
Pease get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jul 04, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1503wm PC Desktop
Feb 08, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Oct 24, 2010 | Dell Dimension C521 PC Desktop
Oct 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 12, 2010 | ASUS P5VD2-VM SE - Motherboard - micro ATX...
May 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920 Notebook PC
May 08, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Dec 20, 2007 | Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!