Question about OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Need to replace 3410 printhead but i don't know how to remove
the black plastic assembly that covers the printhead screws.
This is made by loosening the screw to the at each end of the rail in tyhe black plastic piece thatslides through the side wall. then turning the plastic piece in either direction slightly and tightening the screw again. You might need to do this a few times to get it right.
Posted on May 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2013 | Oki Printing Solutions C9650 Led Printer
Oct 12, 2011 | Lexmark T632 Laser Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | OKI Electric Industry B4600 Laser Printer
(1) Open the access over.
(2) Pull up and rotate the head clamp 1 to unclamp the printhead 2 as shown fig. 3.3.1.
(3) Disconnect the printhead 2 from PC connector 3.
(4) To install, follow the removal steps in the reverse order.
Notes on installation:
(1) Insert the printhead 2 into the PC connector 3 while pushing it against the carriage
(2) The head clamp 1 must surely be sandwiched between printhead 2 and carriage
frame 4 as shown Figure 3.3.2.
(3) Be sure to check the gap between platen and printhead (see 4).
(4) Be careful not to touch the print head while it is very hot.
(5) Make sure that there is not any dust or oil on the connector contact section A. If it
is found, wipe it off by alcohol. Good Luck ! I couldn't attach any pictures.
Dec 17, 2010 | OKI Microline 3410 Matrix Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | OKI MICROLINE 320 Turbo Matrix Printer
Feb 04, 2008 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Apr 06, 2007 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Jul 05, 2017 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!